Friday, December 14, 2007

FIRST TRIP TO SEA WORLD

We have tickets for two days at Sea World. We were there yesterday for about five hours, and we will spend the second half of our ticket today. It was so much fun! I felt like a kid for those few hours as I laughed at the antics of the trained seals, otters, and dolphins. The Shamu show was incredible and I may have to attend that again today. It would have been so much fun to have my grandkids with me as they would have loved it, too. Again, as is my normal, I took tons of pictures, and, again as is my normal, I will share them with you.
These seals were very vocal, constantly begging the audience for food, which you could buy, and feed to them, for $10.
Standing watch over the seal pool
Look carefully to see five flying dolphins.
Flying Shamu.
This is for my second oldest granddaughter, Katie. When Katie was little, she loved the pink flamingo plastic lawn ornaments. Except she called them "Pink Mingos." So, Katie, here's some live Pink Mingos for you!



No comments: