Sunday, November 04, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!

FOX NEWS just informed us that 365 days from today we will be voting for a new president of the United States. I sure hope someone shows me something more than they have so far, or I won't be voting for anyone. But I don't have to think about that today; I'll think about that tomorrow. (Yes, I watched Gone With the Wind last night)

I am hoping these next few days go quickly. On Thursday we are flying back to Minnesota to attend our nephew's wedding. We are only staying two nights, and are flying back here on Saturday after attending the wedding on Friday. The bad thing is, we will only see one of our kids out of the five that live in Minnesota, son Kevin and family that we will be staying with. We decided that we can't spend much money if we want to fly back again for Christmas, and we do, so this trip will be short. I will see my mom and my siblings though, so that's good.

We remembered to change the clocks back last night. I like getting up in the morning to sunshine, although it does get dark early. I do wish we would stick with God's time all the time.

And now it's time to get ready for church.

No comments: