Saturday, September 27, 2008

CARNIVAL GLASS

This barrister cabinet was my dads and is now one of my cherished possessions. I had displayed some of my carnival glass and depression glass in it, but it was so dark that the glassware didn't really show up. Yesterday we went to one of the big box home improvement places and bought three small wireless strips of LED lights. I used the hook and loop tape that came with the kits and put them on the back of the shelves. Now my precious glassware shows up! Yay me! Isn't it pretty?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE that cabinet, and can see why it is one of your most cherrished possessions. I am very proud of you to find a way to display your glassware too. It isn't pretty, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hooray for you.

Robbin said...

YES, it is beautiful for sure.