Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WEATHER REPORT

I guess I should report that it's no longer 75 degrees. It started out pretty warm this morning, but the temperature went down all day long. I think it's only about 45 now, with a low of 40 expected for the night. Highs only in the upper 50's tomorrow and most of the week. See, we get cooler weather too! (I just saw that it feels like 20 below back home. BRRRR!)

We came up for the potluck again tonight. I brought the broccoli, bacon, raisin, red onion, and grape one, and there is not a drop left. It's a good thing I didn't bring my bean dish tonight as there were about 6 different bean dishes on the table. None as good as mine, however!

Tomorrow I'm coming up to the clubhouse to the craft afternoon. One of the gals is going to show us a jacket she made, and will give out the instructions if anyone wants to make one. I think it's one where you buy a long sleeved T-shirt or sweatshirt, and then cut it down the front and sew strips of fabric on it to make a quilted look jacket. We'll see what it looks like before I decide for sure if I want to make it. I probably wouldn't have to buy any fabric to make it because I have plenty along in the RV. You know the saying: she who dies with the most fabric wins!

No comments: