Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THE REST OF THE STORY.................

Tyndall AFB, Florida: I promise that this will be the very last time I will post about my social security check. After comparing the information we got in the mail today with the information we got when I called SS almost 3 weeks ago, we decided to go down to the SS office here in Panama City to have them access my account and give me up to date information. It seems that the person I talked to when I called from Indiana was correct. Social Security goofed and thought they needed to withhold my check because they said they overpaid me when in fact they had already withheld last January and February and that was all I owed them. So they will give me my October and November checks in December, and will also pay me the extra they owe me. End of the social security saga. (Until they mess up again!)

Now, the cell phone. I got in touch with my personal cell guy, RJ, and he agreed with me that the bill was completely foolish, and he is taking care of it and I will have a big credit next month. Thanks RJ!

The only thing left to complain about is the 77 degrees with 70% humidity. It sure felt weird to sweat when hanging Christmas lights on the RV awning. We bought a 3 foot tall pre-lit tree and will decotate that tonight in the hopes that it will make it seem more like Christmas. And tomorrow I'm digging out the Christmas CDs. I think I have someone's rendition of "I'll Be Home For Christmas" or maybe "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!"

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm glad to hear that you are decorating the RV for Christmas! Your house always looked so pretty at Christmas and I am sure that is one of the things that you miss this time of the year. Enjoy your little tree...post a picture! Love you! ~Kari