Saturday, November 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEA!

Glendale, Kentucky: I want to wish a happy birthday to a dear daughter-in-law, Thea. Thea is married to our second son, Chuck. She has beautiful red hair, as does their precious son, Nicolas. She is a wonderful wife and mother and we thank God that Chuck brought her into our family. Thea is loyal and honest, and stubbornly passionate about things she strongly believes in, all wonderful qualities. She is also a lot of fun, and she spends quality and quantity time with Nicolas, and is one of the best mothers that I know. Thea has many talents also, one of them cardmaking. I have saved all the cards she has made for us over the years, and treasure them greatly.

Thea, you are an asset to our family and a real blessing to our son. I pray you have a wonderful birthday and many, many more to come. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday, Thea! I should have made you a card like you made for me on my birthday, but since I lack talent this custom made comment will have to do! ~Kari