Tuesday, November 28, 2006

FINALLY AN EXPLANATION

Tyndall AFB, Florida: Finally an explanation for the missing Social Security check. Apparently they over paid me by one months worth of benefits. So they'll withhold October, November and December to make sure, and then will recalculate at the end of the year and pay me what they owe me. Sure they will. I've heard of too many people who have had a horrible time getting back on their benefits after they were removed. We'll see.

So, what this means for me is this: For the first time in the almost 21 years that I worked full time, I have no money coming in and I don't like it! My part of this retirement bargain was for me to buy groceries and pay the cell bill. It already didn't leave me more than a few dollars spending money, but I was adjusting to it. Now I can't even keep my end of the bargain for the next three months. I'm not happy!

AND, the cell phone bill. Listen to this: We have 500 anytime minutes, used 373, which is 61 over!?!? And we have 1000 night and weekend minutes, used 186, and that is 59 over!?!? I've heard this new math is weird, but that is totally stupid. And I think my handy dandy personal connection (he told me to call him personally with any problems) takes both Mondays and Tuesdays off.

On top of that, I didn't retire to sweat, and Florida is too hot.

Whine, whine, whine.

Oh, the mail finally came.

No comments: