Monday, February 25, 2008

SECOND UPDATE POST SURGERY OR KARI WILL KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS OUT I'M HAVING DUNN BROS COFFEE

I left the hospital right about noon, as Mike came back after having a bit of lunch. When I left, Kari was being moved to her room. I ran to Dunn Bros (well, where did you think I'd go, Mac and Dons?) for a bowl of soup and a cup of good coffee. I'm thinking it's a bit early for Kari to have coffee, so I won't bring her a cup just yet, but I may have to run back out later to get her a cup. Actually, she'd probably be wise to wait until tomorrow morning! I'm heading back to the hospital now, and will post another update when there is something significant to blog. As for now, sounds like she's doing okay, and is probably not in any more pain than she was before.

No comments: