Monday, December 05, 2011

F I N A L L Y!

The waiting is over.  The anticipation has ended.  The wishes have come true.  Hubby has his first snow, and he finally was able to try out his Craiglist snowblower.
Notice the orange snowblower and hubby's matching blaze orange jacket.  You need to pay attention to fashion when you are blowing snow, you know.  Wouldn't want the fashion police to get you!  What you can't see is that he is also wearing his new light weight, modern miracle fabric, long underwear, ordered off of Amazon.  Not orange.

It was a pretty snow fall.  I went for a walk when it was snowing the heaviest, and returned home soaking wet with a fogged up camera.  But it was peaceful.
I found this interesting tree in the poor picture taking light of the afternoon.
And found the roof over the pergola is keeping the patio nice and dry.  Thank you Chris and Amy!
The backyard is taking on a very different look than it has in the summer.
But the cute little sparrows remain!

3 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I was going to say, if he had on orange undies, that would be a little over the top.
My husband and I don't have the same coffee taste either. He hates my cappucino, even the smell of it. I can buy expensive coffee or generic and he can't taste the difference, it maybe because he drinks it BOILING hot!
Enjoy your beautiful snow. We haven't had any yet.

AKBrady said...

I love listening to snow fall. For as silent we think it is, it is that noisy....:)

L'Adelaide said...

love your sparrow! what a difference our weather is from yours! your photos are lovely. as is that jacket! ;)
xo