Saturday, June 27, 2009

THE PRINCESS OF EVERYTHING............


.........or so she thinks!

Daughter, Kari , asked me to take a couple of pictures for her to submit with a magazine article she was to write. I took a couple of her and Ben, and then went to shoot a few of Her Majesty, errr, Anna, pointing to her chore chart. She insisted on one being taken with her tiara on.......which is not the one that will be submitted with the article! Miss Anna loves her crown almost as much as she loves posing for pictures!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Your little princess has beautiful eyes! I woke up this morning and said "Honey, I'm going to Alaska." He said, "Have fun." What time should I expect you?

Marge said...

Okay, we're leaving here either Tuesday afternoon, or Wednesday morning. We head north, then west across North Dakota and Montana, to Glacier National Park. Meet you there?

Joni said...

In spirit my friend...

Marge said...

Yup. Got you in my heart, so you'll be along!