Thursday, January 08, 2009

MEXICO BEACH, APPALACHICOLA, AND BEYOND

Shrimp boats at Appalachicola
Condos along the gulf......I call them birdhouses!
Interesting tower on one side, isn't it?
A few if the larger homes along the gulf.
My feet in the gulf!
I love the beach and the beautiful decorating job that God does.
My friend wasn't very shy!
Another of God's decorating jobs.
That is the roof of a picnic shelter and bathhouse against the blue sky.
Wind swept sand dunes are beautiful.
Love the reflections in the water at Dead Lake.

Amazing reflections, don't you think?

2 comments:

Tonjia said...

those condos do look like birdhouses!! I love the ocean pictures, keep them coming!

Lisa said...

Oh I agree, they do look like bird houses, how neat. I absolutely love the pictures, I am sooo glad you got that new camera and boy are you taking such nice pictures. I feel like I really want to come see you! Two weeks I am headed to Florida, but not the gulf coast, we are headed to the Atlantic side. I like Dead Lake too. Oh heck, I just like it all.