Monday, December 13, 2010

NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BLIZZARD!???

The parking lot next to the coffee shop where we went for breakfast this morning, our first time out since the blizzard started!
This ice skating rink doubles as the Sam's Club parking lot!  It was treacherous!
Just a few drifts along the street........the main streets are cleared, but secondary streets and roads are still pretty bad.  But the road conditions aren't the main subject of conversation in Minnesota.  People are talking about the
collapse of the Metrodome and the fact that Brett Favre isn't starting tonight's postponed and relocated game........after a run of starting 297 games in a row.  Do I care?  NO.  Does Ernie?  Yes, he does.  He started watching the pre-pre-pre game stuff at three this afternoon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what snow pictures! I don't think I'd walk in that parking lot!

Lena . . . said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! About all the snow I mean. I could care less about Brett Favre and football either. I don't think Ole missed any of the pre-pre-pre game stuff either OR any of the post-post game stuff. Once it's over it's over - why do they have to spend hours analyzing it? Stupid.

Debbie said...

Oh gosh this reminds me of Maine!! Our conversation was similar this weekend LOL

I've seen the video of the metrodome at least 50 times :(

Jeanne said...

I'm going to go have to get a coat on now - just looking at all your blizzard pictures is making me cold! We just got back from visiting my daughter in Kansas City and when we left yesterday it was 3 degrees. Now home in Texas and it was about 60 degrees warmer. We enjoyed the beautiful Winter Wonderland there. It snowed about an inch Saturday. You stay warm and walk very carefully!

Unknown said...

wow..........beautiful shots