Friday, December 17, 2010

MY BIBLE STUDY SUNRISE

Tuesday morning I left home about 7:30 to head for my 8 o'clock Bible Study and got to the end of our street when I saw the red sky in the East.  I turned around and went back home for my camera, then turned the opposite direction from town and the church, and parked along the icy road so I could snap a couple of pictures of the sunrise.  It was so beautiful!  And now I've been trying to share it with you all for the last 2 days, but Blogger and I had a little misunderstanding.  It's cleared up now, and hopefully I have the additional storage space for photos that I just purchased.  I didn't know I had that many pictures on my blog that I would run out of the free space and have to purchase more!  Oh well.  It wasn't expensive at all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marge! Wow...what can I say about a picture like that!?! A picture is worth a thousand words!!! Praise God for His beautiful creation that He made. I'm glad you turned around and got the picture. I also would think that when you were traveling in your RV, you must have seen some unbelievable sunrises and sunsets! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

When God paints ~ gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that view is breathtaking! You just dont see that beauty every day do you?

thanks so much for sharing.

Lena . . . said...

What a wonderful way to start the day.

Jeanne said...

That is such a beautiful picture! I would have turned around to get the camera too.
I haven't had to add extra space on Blogger yet but I'm sure it won't be long. Glad to know it's not expensive.