Thursday, December 16, 2010

NO MORE BLIZZARD POSTS

I promised.  No more blizzard talk.  So I won't even mention it.

But this is a whole new snowstorm!  Another 6 inches already.  Another day of school closings, snow emergencies, and snowplows and snowblowers.  But the exciting thing is that next week marks the end of fall!  Yup, we'll officially be out of this lousy fall weather and into winter next week.  Are we all excited about that? 

It is a beautiful snowfall this morning.  There is no wind, and the falling snow is the kind of picturesque flakes that adorn Christmas cards.  The kind they show on TV when they play I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, or Walking in a Winter Wonderland.  And I tried to get a photo of it, but it's not working for me!  Maybe later.

Meanwhile, rush over to Kari's blog  and vote in the Ugliest Christmas Sweater contest!  Let's see.  I linked it here so I get a chance.  I'll go over and vote, so that gives me a chance.  I have a new Nook.  I need to buy books.  Barnes and Noble gift card.........yup, I think she should pick me!

No comments: