Tuesday, November 04, 2008

SHE HAD HER HEARING.....................

Just wanted to let you know that Gail was sent to chemical dependency treatment in a town about an hour and a half from here. It's a 90 day program where they will focus on the alcohol issues, the eating disorder, and the anger/mental health issues. I only wish the time would have been longer, as I don't know if 90 days is enough time to deal with all of those issues. But thank goodness she wasn't released to just go home.

I haven't talked to her, but did receive a voice mail from a counselor at the center. She said that Gail was there, was cooperating, and seemed ready to start work on her issues. Oh, I pray that is true. Thank you to those of you who have been praying for her, and if you'd care to continue praying for her, please pray for a miracle.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh I am very happy for you and for Gail. I do hope that she will continue with a positive attitude. It will be the coming home part that will be so hard. She MUST change her life style and that is not easy when you go right back to the same place. Thanks for the update.