Friday, November 28, 2008

THE FIRST THANKSGIVING

I will probably have no readers today because you are all out shopping. Not me. I am sitting here with Josh Groban. He is singing Silent Night right now, on the first legal day to play Christmas songs. In my humble opinion.
Did you have this for your Thanksgiving meal? If not, you probably did not receive your allotted number of calories or fat grams for your feast. To remedy that you must rush over to Pioneer Woman's blog and make this Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake. So There. Kari made it and I can attest to the fact that it is wonderful! Rich, but wonderful. Cut yourself a very small slice. Did I mention that it is rich? Enjoy!
Katie and Clayton (Ben snuck in the picture) hosted the first Thanksgiving meal at their home. This is the buffet we enjoyed there. We filled our plates here and then sat here

Thanks Katie and Clayton! Lovely table, wonderful meal, and excellent company. We enjoyed the time spent at your home very much. And we thank your mom, our daughter, Kari, for making Pioneer Woman's Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheese Cake. And did I mention that it is very rich?


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh that is GREAT!!!! Their first time hosting Thanksgiving?? What a blessing, and what a memory! You are one lucky lady with a lovely family! Love to you all!