Wednesday, January 04, 2012

QUICK UPDATE

Just a quick update before I head for the shower and some scalding hot water pulsating on my aching neck and shoulder muscles.

Daughter is still hospitalized in a lot of pain, but it is better than yesterday.  The Morphine makes her itch, so they switched to Dilaudid, which gives her a headache, which triggers the nausea, which then causes the pancreas to go into it's cycle of pain.  I think they decided to switched back to the Morphine for the next 24 hours.

Thanks for the prayers.

I am going to wrap in a blanket and watch Mama Mia after my shower.  A very healing show!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my...poor thing!!

Yes, take care of yourself and then you'll be ready for what tomorrow brings ((hugs))

DynamicDuo said...

I've got you on the prayer chain...
you and yours.....

peace to you -