Friday, July 22, 2011

WAITING PATIENTLY, OR NOT

This is my refrigerator this morning.
 Two regular coolers, a water cooler, a six-pack cooler, and an insulated Sam's Club bag!  All our food is in these coolers, including my treasures from the Farmers Market and the food coop that I purchased yesterday.  Dumb, uh, to shop the day before your new frig is delivered! 

When I got home from the Market, hubby told me he had listed our old frig on Craigslist and that he had already gotten calls on it.  As I was fixing dinner the doorbell rang, a couple looked at the frig and bought it!  I told them they had to leave it until today so I could get my stuff out!

So now I am not so patiently waiting for the new one to be delivered.  French door, freezer on the bottom, frig of my dreams.  Can't wait!

4 comments:

Riky said...

We could come over for supper so you would not have to worry about things spoiling!
Riky

Joni said...

Undoubtedly a pleasurable sacrifice! Do post pics of your new fridge. Thanks for sharing your morning coffee with ME! It's good to read your blog...feels like old times :)
I've been busy with so many changes in my life - but things are settling down.

I'll be back to see those pics!

L'Adelaide said...

there must be a few people to feed so things don't go to waste, given that large family? anyway, congrats on that big new fridge, i love new ones, they are never that pretty again. :)

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

That new refrigerator sounds beautiful!
Have a great weekend.
I wonder how many times you will open it up just to peak!?!?!
Patti