Wednesday, July 20, 2011

COTTON BLOSSOMS

Cotton Blossoms is the name of this Moda fabric line by Bonnie and Camille.

I love the blue, apricot/orangy and  cream squares with a touch of chocolate and green thrown in.
I decided on this pattern, Open Season
from Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles times two book.


I started on it last night.  Finally got the sewing room half way put together and could not leave my Big Brother sitting there alone any longer!  So I put him to work.  I only made 12 of the flying geese blocks, and I need 72, but the pieces are quite large so they go together quickly.  I think it's going to be a fun project.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.
I was trying to link these wonderful quilt sites but Blogger is giving me issues this morning.  Sorry.
 

1 comment:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I think that ais the same charm pack I used on my daughter's quilt: http://osagebluffquilter.blogspot.com/2011/03/cats-out-of-bag_20.html
Patti