Sunday, May 30, 2010

THE REAL THING

Yesterday I said you had to use your imagination because I couldn't get pictures to load to Blogger.  Well, today you don't have to use your imagination.  Here is the real thing.  Ready?  Set?  Go!  Have a look at what we're seeing here.  This is the yellow wheel chock behind the trailer wheel.  Those ugly creatures show up really well against the yellow, don't you think?  Have I said that I despise those things?
Other than those unwelcome pests, things are going well.  We've been waiting until a bit after noon to clean the bathrooms and showers because they are so busy in the morning.  And we must be doing a good job because I've already been told twice by the campers that "you guys do a really good job.  The bathrooms are so nice and clean."  We aim to please!  Ernie has tackled some brush, and he's cleaned the shed, and the garbage/recycling area.  I've walked the roads and picked up trash and sold wood and ice.  So far we like our new home in the state park!

We are expecting rain today, possibly a thunderstorm.  They skies are gray and the temps have dropped considerably from the last two days.  Thank goodness.  90 is too hot for me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh how I wish I was there with you all. although I do hate the worms, i think the job would be so cool and of course the company would be excellant. You all be careful and have FUN!!!!
Happy Memorial Day!