Thursday, May 27, 2010

PRESENT AND READY TO WORK

We have arrived at our month long job in the state park.  We have a nice site, and the park is a lush green with the trees and poison ivy in full leaf.  When we stopped the truck and I opened the door, I was immediately aware that this is a great park for birding!  The birds were singing at the top of their teeny, tiny lungs!  They were darting here and there, enjoying the bright sunshine and nice, warm temperatures.  And I saw a flash of bright blue....... an indigo bunting I'm sure.  I'm sure we will have a great time here.  I snapped a couple of photos this evening and will see if there is enough of a signal to send one.  I'm connected through my phone, which is actually showing me no bars!  Hope I can get it to work for me!

2 comments:

Lena . . . said...

Well, it worked!! What a beautiful scene. Look forward to your reports.

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL.....of my goodness, you do have a little piece of heaven right there. I miss you!