Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.......................

The winner of a tote bag, chosen very scientifically with names printed on squares of paper, folded in fourths, and then thrown on the floor, is the one and only, the sweet, the wonderful, the lady who spells her name with two B's, Robbin, over at this spot in Washington. Congratulations, Robbin! I am so glad you were the chosen one because you wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby and wear a big hat and carry one of my bags! Imagine, one of my bags at the Kentucky Derby! Wouldn't that be awesome! So, Robbin, you need to email me pronto so we can decide on the size and color of your bag. I'll also need your full name and address. My email address is roadsage at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

Robbin said...

I am so excited, you can't even guess! I didn't know I'd won until Amy just told me and I screamed so loud that Haleigh came downstairs to see why Grandma was screaming! Thank you so much and I can't wait to get it, emailing you right now!
WOO HOO, I'm going to own a Marge BAG!!!