Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TOMORROW IS MOVING DAY

Ernie has decided that tomorrow we will move from the state park west of town to a campground on a lake east of town. It will be cheaper, $16 versus $19, so of course he likes that part of it, but his main reason for moving is that the trees at the state park are blocking his satellite signals. He has had no TV channels other than the one local one and we still don't have a satellite signal for the internet. He believes both will be available in full strength from the other park. Stay tuned....I'll let you know the results tomorrow.

The only thing I was worried about was my coffee addiction, and he has measured the distances for me. It is the same distance from the state park to Dunn Bros as it is from the lake spot to Dunn Bros! Guess I won't have to go cold turkey yet!

No comments: