Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HALF WAY MOVED

We are half way moved. We left the state park and are having a coffee at Dunn Bros. Soon we will drive the rest of the way to our new home at the campground by the lake. There, Ernie assures me, we will have a wonderful line to the satellite 23,000 miles up in the sky, and we won't have to come to Dunn Bros every day to check email. I'll believe that when I see it. And just so you know, he bet me $100 way back in June that he would get the satellite internet working. I say his time is up and that he should pay up. He claims it's an on going bet and that he still has time to connect. What do you guys think? Pay up, right? There has to be a time limit and he's had too many do overs already, and I could buy lots of quilt fabric or books with that $100.

2 comments:

LindaJean said...

Hahaha! Give him this one last chance, and then... that's it!
Just kidding, I sure hope you get a signal a your new spot!

Marge said...

I guess he gets half credit ..... he did get his TV dish running this morning. No luck on the internet dish though. He did email the installer again. Hopefully he can solve his problem that way.