Thursday, April 12, 2007

FOR SAMMY, ANNA, MADISON, NICOLAS, JADEN, BEN, JUSTIN, ADAM, JOE, CALEB, COURTNEY, JACOB, AARON, KATIE, AND KJIRSTEN!


The Smithsonian American History Museum is closed for renovation, but they have a few of their most popular exhibits on display at the Air and Space Museum. We viewed that display yesterday, and I took these pictures especially for you grandkids. (Just thought I'd name you all even if you aren't interested in the pictures!)

Here is the real C3PO from Star Wars.
This is the real Mr. Rogers' sweater!







Below are the Straw man and R2D2.





This last one is especially for Jaden. It's Dorothy's real ruby shoes!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love Mr. Roger's sweater. He was such a good guy.

Anonymous said...

When we saw the ruby red slippers I was disappointed, they were not as sparkly as I thought they would be. Sounds like you guys are having a blast!
Thea

Marge said...

We are having a great time, but it's time to head back to Minnesota. I miss you all so much. We'll see you in a couple of weeks. Mom/Marge/grandma