Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WEDNESDAY UPDATE I

Okay.  The wifi connection from the trailer is not strong enough to post pictures to Blogger, so my attempts on Monday caused much stress.  I did get one update posted, but I could go no further.  Thus, Monday 2 and 3 have now become Wednesday 1 and 2, and I have a regular post from today!  Bear with me! 
 Sunday we drove up towards the Mesa area, to Queen Creek.  Ernie's brother, Neil, and his wife, Karen, have a new home there, where they spend 6 months, and then they return to Minnesota for 6 months.  Their daughter and SIL were down visiting from Minnesota for a week, so the guys and their daughter, Lori, went golfing.  Karen and I went out to lunch and did a little shopping.
Their backyard
is a large area, with an awesome view.
The inside is beautiful too.....here is the kitchen.
And just as we left, we were treated to a beautiful sunset!

2 comments:

AKBrady said...

Purdy, for sure. And look at all that sunshine and dryness! Does my little cold Alaskan heart good.

Debbie said...

Lovely home and an absolutely gorgeous sunset!