Monday, June 07, 2010

GRRRRRRRR

When we first arrived at our spot in the park, the cell connection was pretty good and I had no trouble talking to folks back home.  When I connected my computer, it was slow, but at least it worked.  Now things aren't going as well.  I've had to cut a couple of conversations short because of a bad connection, and I was dropped all together from two calls.  And now today Blogger isn't working right for me.  I've heard many have had a problem with Blogger today so I can't blame that problem on the phone connection!  I was able to read some blogs but couldn't comment or write my own post.  And the last few times I've tried to load photos, they sit there for at least ten minutes and won't load.  Of course I don't even know if this will even post.  Not happy!

However, we did have a wonderful weekend.  My sister Betsy and her husband Ross, and one of their sons came to visit for the weekend.  We had a very nice time, lots of good food and good conversations.  On Saturday Betsy and I went to a fun antique store and each came away with a treasure or two.

Now this next weekend, Kari and Mike and kids  are coming.  So that will be another good weekend.  My other two sisters are coming the last week of the month, right before we go off duty.  And with my brother being the park manager in this little park and a nearby large park, we will have seen all my siblings during our month here.  Isn't that neat?

I do have photos I want to share, so I will keep trying.  Maybe things will improve in the next few days.  If not, I will be heading to a coffee shop on our day off!

No comments: