Monday, April 06, 2009

MY FAVORITE SO FAR!

I finished another bag, and this one is my favorite so far. I made it one square narrower, so it is actually a 3 block by 3 block square instead of the 3 by 4 block rectangle. It's a better purse size as opposed to the original which is called a tote bag. So those of you who have already gotten a bag will have to complain if you want this size, and then wait in line! This is also a birthday gift, for a daughter-in-law who had a birthday last week! I gave my two sisters each a bag yesterday for their birthdays. Two more birthdays this month, so I'd best get back into the sewing room!

4 comments:

Robbin said...

I love it too! You are so talented at this.
Love ya bunches

Linda B said...

You certainly have an artsy gene in your!

Lisa said...

That really IS a cute bag. Good job. I really like the colors as well as the size. love it!

Joni said...

You should be selling these on ebay. This is a cute one, I like the smaller purse size....you are just so talented! Maybe I'll just pack up my sewing and send it to you!