Monday, May 05, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

This morning I'm here to ask for prayers from my blog friends. After spending Saturday and Sunday in the ER with mom, my four siblings and I were relieved that she was admitted to the hospital. After only four hours on IV with medication, she was doing better. She's had a big change in symptoms in recent days; something is going on in addition to the memory issues. They ran several tests over the weekend, and will probably do additional ones today to try to get to the bottom of this. I ask for prayers for mom, and for the doctors who have the task of discovering the problem. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Memaw's memories said...

From our lips to God's ears. You have my thoughts and prayers.

LindaJean said...

I will indeed be praying.

Lisa said...

I hope you find strength, the unknown is so hard to deal with.