Wednesday, June 06, 2007

THE UNLIT PATH

I finished reading The Unlit Path in the car yesterday, and found it a tough read. The trials this family went through hit very close to home as we had gone through a lot of those same things in the past. How I wish we would have had the helps then that are available today as we traveled down that same path which was not only unlit, it was darkened. Even knowing someone who was dealing with the same things would have helped, but we were totally in the dark. No training, no support, no help. I am so thankful that those of you who are now treading this same path have help, especially that you have each other. It would have meant the world to me to have had the education and friends to help us.

Have no clue why the whole title refuses to underline, but I think the link does work anyhow.

No comments: