Thursday, June 28, 2007

FRUSTRATION

For some reason, Blogger is not allowing me to post any pictures and it is making me very frustrated. I have several of this beautiful island that I wanted to share, but I guess I'll have to wait until another day and try again. And it's time to head out of the Visitor Center and get back to the RV. The friends that we are traveling with, the folks that lived across the street from us thirty years ago, didn't come in with us and are probably waiting for supper. You see, Bev and I are taking turns fixing suppers as it's just as easy to cook for four as it is for two, and this way we only have to cook and do dishes every other night! We think it's a good deal. It is my turn to cook tonight so best we get back to the job at hand. I'm making pork chops with lemon pepper, and new potatoes and carrots roasted with olive oil and fresh rosemary. And for a treat, I bought some wonderful dark chocolate with almonds this afternoon. Nummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything that results in having to wash dishes less often IS a good idea!! --Brenda