Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MISTAKE

Sorry. I made a mistake in my last blog. Somehow I promoted Major Anderson to General. He was not a General! I have so much to tell you all about, but since I'm sitting out on the street in front of a National Guard building on an Air Force recreation site, I hope you'll forgive me if I have to delay another day. Hopefully in a day or two I will have an inside spot where I can set up shop for several hours and post some of the beautiful pictures from the plantations we visited on Sunday. And today we made a very interesting visit to Fort Fisher, the site of a major battle and loss for the Confederacy, resulting in the war being over shortly after this battle. But for now, I'm heading back into the truck and going to my RV to take a shower. Have a good evening.

No comments: