Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BEAUTIFUL IRIS

I love my iris.   Again, thank you Charlie!
Love the iris in the early morning with the shadows from the trees filtering the sunlight.
Love the deep purple with the white.
That purple is almost black!  The yellow one is just opening......beautiful!
These light purple lavender ones are so feminine looking, aren't they?
This basket on the table is from daughter Kari.  It contains parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, which sounds like a good name for a song.  I don't think the song sounds quite right when you sing oregano and basil at the end of that line!
We are spending time each day on the patio.  I'm so glad we did this project last summer!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your patio!
Linda

Lena said...

Iris are some of my favorite flowers, and your patio is beautiful. I hope to do a pergola over our deck when we get it done, but that probably won't be this summer.