Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

My Big Brother and I will be spending some time apart for a few days.  He is having a little problem with his bobbin thread, causing our little baby quilt making activity to knot up and make me crazy.  I took him to the repairman this morning, and he is going to have to stay there until he can learn to behave.  Even if I probably was the cause.  Just because I was cleaning the lint out of the bobbin case and put the throat plate back together wrong, he still should do what he's supposed to do.  And I didn't do it that wrong....just put the wrong piece in first, which shouldn't be that big of a deal, should it? 

Anyway, my Big Brother is banished from the sewing room until he mends his ways.  I hope he misses me as much as I'm going to miss him, but he has to learn his lesson.

1 comment:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

My brother needs a good clean sweep too, but I just keep pushin' him on.

Now I'm off to watch O Brother where art thou . . . OUR most FAVORITE movie! I have it copied on 2 or 3 VCR tapes and then I have it on CD!